InnoCapsule is part of the InnoTier's IN-Travel series.
Our UVC disinfection pouch, InnoCapsule, is the perfect companion piece for the sustainably conscious and smart living traveller. This stylish and functional UVC disinfection pouch removes up to 99.9% of bacteria on the surfaces of your personal items in just 3 minutes.
InnoTier's technology is helping people achieve a sustainable lifestyle in an ever-changing world.
InnoCapsule new color series - Lady Pink, IT Blue, Olive Green, Rouge Red and Snow White, are available for sale NOW.
- Verification of EMC Compliance – CE Mark (view report here)
- Verification of EMC Compliance – UKCA Mark (view report here)
- Sterilization Efficacy Evaluation – Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538, Escherichia coli 8099, Candida albicans ATCC 10231 (view report here )
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness against – Klebsiella pneumoniae (view report here )
- Compliance with FCC Part 15 Subpart B – ElectroMagnetic Interference of unintentional radiators (view report here )
- EU Directive 2011/65/EU and (EU) 2015/863: Restrictive use of certain hazardous substance (RoHS) (view report here)
- EN 60335-1 Safety of household and similar electrical appliances – CE Mark (view report here )
- EN 60335-1 Safety of household and similar electrical appliances – UKCA Mark (view report here )
- Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems – Laser Measurement (view report here )
- UV Aging Test (view report here)
- Hong Kong Safety Mark License (view report here )
- Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment – Part 1 Safety Requirements (view report here)
- Water Repellency - Spray Test (view report here)
- SGS Performance Tested Certificate (view report here)
InnoCapsule is constructed with 6 certified UVC LEDs placed at the front and back of a reflective interior design to maximize the sterilizing effect of the item(s) inside. Research has shown that UVC light can kill common germs and bacteria.
Simply put your smartphone (ensure that the device is completely switched off), facemask, gloves, stationaries or any other personal belonging inside your InnoCapsule, turn the button on and your items will be fully sterilized in 3 minutes.^
To ensure there is no irradiating or harming of the eyes caused by the exposure of UVC light, the special design of a Water-Resistant Zipper and a Magnetic Safety Lock are built in. Our design/technology are patented. Enjoy your InnoCapsule with a few simple steps: Zip me, Magnet me, Connect me and Press me.
^ UVC light has been found to destroy viruses and other microbes on surfaces in hospitals, as well as it has been shown to destroy other coronaviruses. Source: The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM).
- UVC light kills 99.9% of common germs and bacteria in just 3 minutes^
- Constructed with 6 certified UVC LED placed at the front and back of a reflective interior design, maximize the sterilizing effect of the item(s) inside
- One-button disinfection – convenient, easy to operate and user-friendly
- Consists of a Magnetic Safety Lock that prevents any possible exposure to UV radiation
- Certified by International reputable testing labs SGS & STC
^ UVC light has been found to destroy viruses and other microbes on surfaces in hospitals, as well as it has been shown to destroy other coronaviruses. Source: The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM)
The InnoCapsule is suitable for sterilizing the surface of items such as smartphones (switched off), gloves, face masks, glasses, keys, pens, and non-plastic eating utensils, etc.
|Polyester with water repellent finish|
Maximum Input Power:
Rated Voltage Input:
Rated Current Input:
|19cm x 13cm x 7cm|
|No. of UVC LED:||6|
UVC LED Live:
|USB Type A plug|
|Wipe with a wet cloth. Do not machine wash.|